In a knowledge-based economy only knowledgeable people can make things happen.
The more you understand yourself the better chance you have of avoiding psychological pitfalls that can derail you and enhance those that may transform you. The more you understand others the better chance you have of providing positive leadership and an environment that will ensure high engagement.
Based on rigorous and robust psychological and neuroscientific precepts this program will provide you with the understanding of the key elements of the human performance equation.
5. Models of sustained Behavioural Change and habit formation (stage vs processual models) - understanding the mechanisms, tools and steps to create new habits, and ways to hard wire them (neuroscience perspective)
6. Decision making - 4 steps of faulty decision-making process and 4 ways to overcome them; understanding Cognitive Biases
7. Four sources of Power - and how to harness them
8. 20 bad habits that hold good people back - how to bridge the gap between where you are now and achieving your natural potential
9. Confidence - what it is and what it is not; why is it critical for your success; 5 confidence boosting techniques; "Confidence 10 Commandments"; exercise in pairs
10. Behavioural principles of Focused Action - how to enhance your authenticity in the era of high performance, information overload and action bias
11. Your personal Wisdom - what you can change, what you have to accept and what you should reinforce (Start/Stop/Grow) (exercise in pairs)
Admission is free for sponsors, finalists and winners from the Chamber's Business and Community Awards 2018, half price for SACC members (£50) and full price for non-members (£100). Market price for each half day session is £395.
The SA Chamber of Commerce is an umbrella organisation and conduit for trade, community and investment into and out of South Africa. The SACC aims to bring under one concerted effort, a forum and meeting point for businesses who have an interest in both the UK and South Africa in an attempt to facilitate the development of business opportunities.