NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN OF THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF THE SOUTH AFRICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE UK LTD (SACC) TO BE HELD ON 16TH OCTOBER 2017
EVENT: SACC AGM
VENUE: Wedlake Bell, 71 Queen Victoria St, London, EC4V 4AY (Right next to Mansion House Tube Station)
DATE: Monday 16 October 2017
TIME: 18:00 to 18:30 (Networking and Chamber Connect Event to follow)
DRESS: Smart or traditional
2. Conflicts of Interest
3. Minutes of 2016 AGM, These minutes will be taken as read and any matters arising from Members will be addressed.
4. Address to Members by SACC Chairman, Sharon Constançon
a. Welcome Members and new Members
b. Thank you to Board Directors, Exco, Volunteers
c. Chairman’s Report
a. Receive and Consider the Audited Annual Financial Statements for December 2016
b. Financial update for 2017
6. Notification of Resignation of Directors during the year
a. Melissa Powys-Rodrigues
b. Masechaba Mashigo
c. Sam Finnemore
7. Re-election of Directors – members will be required to vote by a show of hands. individually
The whole Board are individually standing for re-election, in alphabetical order:
i. John Battersby
ii. David Butler (current CEO)
iv. Sharon Constancon (Chairman)
v. Carol Freeman
vi. Michael Miller (current Treasurer).
8. Election of new Directors:
i. Peter Maila
9. Election of the Chairman.
Members to ratify by show of hands, Resolution of Directors to appoint Sharon Constancon to replace
the outgoing Chair, Melissa Powys-Rodrigues.
10. Re-election of Executive Committee members.
The current Executive committee members are as follows:
i. Sean Godoy
ii. Given Mashabathakga
iv. Jaco van Zyl.
11. Election of new Executive Committee Member:
12. Any other business.
NOTES TO MEMBERS:
1. Attendance : All approved members as at date of AGM.
2. Proxy : We shall submit Proxy voting forms for those who wish to vote but are unable to attend.
3. Agenda Additions : Only items with supporting documentation and approved by the Directors can be included in the Agenda. Such items to be submitted by close of business on Sunday 15th October 2017.